English Language Challenges

  



Well, I've done English two, three and four at FAU and it's helped me learn a little more English. I had English in my previous schools but it wasn't very good.

Regarding the blogs, I think that beyond helping me to write in English, I have learned more about the thoughts of my colleagues which has been interesting and entertaining. Because of all the pandemic stuff I haven't met them, but through the blogs I think you can get closer to them.

In addition to the courses and classes, I still have a lot of work to do in speaking English, I am too embarrassed to speak in English, the words don't flow and I don't have many opportunities to speak in English with people so I don't practice it either. I can understand what I read, but speaking it is still too much of a challenge for me. In the future, I will have to continue taking courses to be able to improve in this aspect, learning English is vital for me, I want to travel and meet people and I am afraid to do it without knowing another language besides Spanish.

As I mentioned before, I don't practice any English outside of class, only when I watch movies in English and try to understand what they say without watching the subtitles. I have thought about taking other courses outside of the university so that I can "let go" and speak more fluently in English, sometimes in my head I manage to answer in English but when it comes to saying it the words do not come out of my mouth, I am terrified of speaking in English, but I know that by practicing more, someday I will succeed.

Comentarios

  1. I hope you can achieve your goals. I imagine that improve our English must be difficult, but also satisfactory and very useful.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I guess english it's a matter of practice. Sadly there are very few moments in which we can practice and go a little bit further. But anyways, keep on going and you could achieve your travelling goals!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. it's true, it has been interesting to meet our classmates through blogs

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My opinion...

My future job