JAPAN: A DREAM JOURNEY

 I dream a lot of times with go to Japan in sometime in my life. 

The eastern world is a whole new and different world for those who live under the western rules so it’s a pretty interesting destination for to know new ways to think and to live. 

Other thing about Japan is the way in that the culture, tradition and technological advancements can coexist without prejudicial one to the other; different from what happens here in Chile, which is very surprising.

And the last point is as a future designer, I would like open my vision and learn about to the technology and the creation in this country, specifically in the area of the automotive manufacturing and the robotic.

These three reasons and more that’s why I would like to live and work for a little while, in Japan.

Oh! i would like to go for the food too! Miso soup, yudofu and a lot other amazing things!


  

Comentarios

  1. I like the fact that being a future designer yourself, you want to know more about what this century is going to be about, robotics and automatization wich is going to present with benefits and also a lot of challenges for humanity. On the other hand it is interesting to know that there is people that is open to know cultures beyond ours because that is almost always good because it make people have a kind of a holistic understanding of the world.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think that this is a dope choice. Japan its an amazing country in many ways, their culture, their tech, their geography etc. They act very different than us, so that would me super interesting to watch and live.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I would like to go to there too, but I would like to go to the thematic places and events

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My opinion...

My future job

English Language Challenges