My study programme

 


I have been in the FAU for 3 years, this is my sixth semester, is the first carrear I have studied and until this moment, I liked the classes of the program but i would still change some things.

The first of these would be the duration of some subjects, for example, ergonomy, is a very important subject that in my opinion should last longer, because you end up passing a lot of content, in a very short time, which makes it a very stressful subject and you end up hating it a little bit. I really would have liked some subjects to last longer so that I could go deeper into them, but in a calm way.

Another thing that would add to the curricular programme it would be to implement more exits to design work environments, from industries to design fairs for know more about how is the work area of a designer. Everyone can go to these places on their own, but the issue is time, we usually do not have time to assist these places so it would be important to enable spaces within the programme for these activities.

Another important point is the build of a laboratory to realice prototype or models, the implementation of machine and tools to be able to carry out different manufacturing processes. Along with this also the importance of an environment suitable for these activities and safety elements for everyone who needs it.

Another thing that I cannot leave out is the inclusion, recently implemented a bathroom that is for everyone, no matter your gender or physical ability, this bathroom is for everyone. More spaces should be made available in the FAU, especially for people with different mobility, that is, it may be difficult for someone with crutches or wheelchairs to study in the FAU because of the number of steps and stairs, so they will desist from studying there and that is not right.

And as a last point, to change the teaching methodology of fear or pressure, some teachers really don't understand that we are learning and are quite not empathic with the work and the developments we make. In some courses I'm afraid of handing projects and I don't think that's right.

Comentarios

  1. The methodology of fear or pressure is the worst in the Faculty

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I have read that the excessive workload by some teachers is a big problem in the Fau. I hope that changes as soon as possible.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My opinion...

My future job

English Language Challenges