My opinion...

 


Here´s my opinion about some topics

In my opinion, buy pets only promote the animal trafficking as if they were objects and not living beings. Some people only buy pets because they are cute when they are still babies and once they grow up they get rid of them and end up like the hundreds of dogs or cats on the streets. We must be more conscientious about this, love and respect them, not treat them as if they were products.

About climate change, I hope that everyone will see that it is real and that different actions must be taken to stop this, because it is not only an environmental issue, is also an economic and social one. I think that many years ago the government should have taken accurate measures in favor of the environment and its surroundings, leaving aside, even if it was a moment, the market policy.

Related to the previous topic is also the recycling, in my opinion, not only should we be aware of the consequences of not taking care of our "garbage", also the companies should take care of the things they sell, can't blame only the people who buy, I think the way of doing business should change not only for selling. Help and empathize with the environment in which you live, I mean, what can I produce that causes the least environmental damage or how to help my clients to recycle or reuse them.

And finally my opinion about abortion, I think it should be possible to have an abortion in any case in which the person who is pregnant decides. At this time, we do not have total rights over our bodies and what we want to do with our lives, those who have decided to have an abortion are judged and reproached, not to mention the countless traumas and damages that women who can't pay medical help have. I think that legalizing abortion would help control several problems that we have as a society today. The one that doesn't want to abort that can do it and the one that wants to abort that also has the freedom to do it and not clandestinely.

 


Comentarios

  1. i really agree about the recycling topic. I don't know how all the companies can make recycling packaging, because it depends a lot on the product, but for now, they can make a change with the simpliest things, like some cardboard packaging

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My future job

English Language Challenges