My future job

 


Honestly, I’m still not entirely clear on which area of design I want to work but I have more clarity about the conditions that I want  for my ideal future job and some ideas of how as this job would be.

I imagine myself working with a group of people sharing ideas for a projects or products, in a round table with a lot of boards, post-its in everywhere, like when we have Project class at the FAU.  Some days at the office and other days researching outside the office and collecting information, because in design you have to observe a lot about what is going on around you if you want to design and do a good job.

I will like to share with people of different areas of expertise to create things or give solutions more innovative.

I hope on this work the opportunities to travel it will be many, to different part of Chile and other countries, to know and learn more about other cultures and realities.

About the salary, enough to pay for my basic needs and that I  still have money to travel, or go out to eat once in a while.

Other important factor in my ideal future job is the time, I would like have time for my friends and my family, I don’t want my life to be just work.

Comentarios


  1. I also think that it is super important to have quality time when one works, our life does not revolve around work

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The research process it's very important in the design, but also the free time to refresh your mind, it helps you being more creative.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My opinion...

English Language Challenges